Designed by David Hamilton, the original municipal buildings were completed in 1815.
Built in 1933, the harbour railway station became a landmark of the town and a monument of classical modernism.
Designed by Georg Ernst Friedrich Neuhaus and Ferdinand Wilhelm Holz, the railway terminal of the Hamburg-Berlin line was completed in 1847 and exerted a strong...
Regarded as worthy of preservation and possessing a sound structure, the barn was converted to provide additional space for a small house opposite.
The glazed rear extension to this house replaces a former brick structure and brings daylight and open views into the rear rooms.
Erected in 1957, this water tower was one of the last of its kind to be built.
This centre for cancer care is housed in a converted 19th-century stable building.