RIBA National Awards 2013
The RIBA has revealed the winners of the 2013 RIBA National Awards, the most rigorously-judged awards for architectural excellence.
- Akerman, Architect: Henley Halebrown Rorrison
- Beveridge Mews, Architect: Peter Barber Architects
- Church Walk, Architect: David Mikhail Architects and Annalie Riches
- Hayes Primary School, Architect: Hayhurst and Co
- Ironmonger Row Baths, Architect: Tim Ronalds Architects
- Lauriston School, Architect: Meadowcroft Griffin Architects / Ann Griffin Lead Director
- Montpelier Community Nursery, Architect: AY Architects
- North London Hospice, Architect: AHMM
- Olympic Energy Centre, Architect: John McAslan + partners
- Olympic Masterplan, Architect: Allies and Morrison
- Quadrant 3, Architect: Dixon Jones
- Slip House, Architect: Carl Turner Architects
- UCH Macmillan Cancer Centre, Architect: Hopkins Architects
- Jesmond Gardens Primary School, Architect: ADP (RIBA North East Sustainability Award)
South / South East
- Bishop Edward King Chapel, Architect: Niall McLaughlin Architects
- The West Wing, Said Business School, Phase 2, Architect: Dixon Jones
- Visitor Centre Stowe Garden, Architect: Cowper Griffith Architects (RIBA South Conservation Award)
- Colyer Fergusson, Architect: Tim Ronalds Architects
- Jerwood Gallery, Architect: HAT Projects
- Astley Castle, Architect: Witherford Watson Mann (RIBA West Midlands Conservation Award)
- Eastside City Park, Architect: Patel Taylor
- St Albans Academy, Architect: dRMM Architects
- Bramall Music Building, Architect: Glenn Howells
- The Hive, Architect: Feilden Clegg Bradley (RIBA West Midlands Sustainability Award)
- Kingswood Academy, Architect: Allford Hall Monaghan Morris
- Soar Works, Architect: 00:/ (RIBA Yorkshire Sustainabilty Award and RIBA Yorkshire Building of the Year)
- Park Hill, Phase 1, Architect: Hawkins/Brown and Studio Egret West (RIBA Yorkshire Conservation Award)
The nine RIBA Award buildings in the European Union
The RIBA Stirling Prize is awarded to the architects of the building that has made the greatest contribution to British architecture in the past year. The prize will be presented on Thursday 26 September at Central St Martins in London.
More photographs and reports about the 2013 RIBA National Awards winners on the website of the RIBA.
Resurrecting the ruins of the nation’s only surviving antebellum railroad complex, the Savannah College of Art and Design transformed a ...
The museum emerges from the landscape as a single, curving concrete wall that splits and carves into the ground to ...
For an extension of the exhibition rooms a spectacular volume has been added on the roof of the historic building.