2014 AIA Institute Honor Awards in Architecture
The jury selected eleven projects of various typologies: airport, visitor centre, boathouse, train station, mausoleum etc. Follow the link to the reports about each project.
Centre for International Governance and Innovation (CIGI) Campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
SCAD Museum of Art in Savannah, Georgia
Sottile & Sottile and Lord Aeck Sargent in association with Dawson Architects
Quaker Meeting House and Arts Center, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C.
St. Louis Public Library, Central Library Transformation and Restoration in St. Louis
- Scott Wolf, FAIA (Chair), The Miller Hull Partnership
- Natalye Appel, Natalye Appel + Associates Architects
- Mary Brush, Brush Architects
- Joy Coleman, Treanor Architects
- Robert M. Hon, AIAS Student Representative
- Brenda A. Levin, Levin & Associates Architects
- Michael J. Mills, Mills + Schnoering Architects
- G. Martin Moeller, National Building Museum
- Ed Soltero, Arizona State University
The Finish Line Tower ("Zielturm") for rowing regattas at Lake Rotsee, Switzerland, offers a relief-like façade and subtle offsets in ...
This new construction, designed by Unterlandstättner Architekten, distinguishes itself from the rest as a sculptural creation.
With a budget of 2.5 million pounds and a fine feeling for detail, the neglected castle has now been reborn ...