2014 AIA Institute Honor Awards in Architecture
The jury selected eleven projects of various typologies: airport, visitor centre, boathouse, train station, mausoleum etc. Follow the link to the reports about each project.
Centre for International Governance and Innovation (CIGI) Campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
SCAD Museum of Art in Savannah, Georgia
Sottile & Sottile and Lord Aeck Sargent in association with Dawson Architects
Quaker Meeting House and Arts Center, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C.
St. Louis Public Library, Central Library Transformation and Restoration in St. Louis
- Scott Wolf, FAIA (Chair), The Miller Hull Partnership
- Natalye Appel, Natalye Appel + Associates Architects
- Mary Brush, Brush Architects
- Joy Coleman, Treanor Architects
- Robert M. Hon, AIAS Student Representative
- Brenda A. Levin, Levin & Associates Architects
- Michael J. Mills, Mills + Schnoering Architects
- G. Martin Moeller, National Building Museum
- Ed Soltero, Arizona State University
The structure now has a completely different atmosphere from its winged incarnation.
The newborn organization Bilbao Bizkaia Architecture (BIA) is to set up an international event targeting the topic of their foundation ...
Placing inventiveness in the service of humanitarianism: Shigeru Ban, winner of the Pritzker Prize 2014
As the jury announced on 24 March 2014, architecture's most prestigious award has been won this year by the 56-year ...