2014 AIA Institute Honor Awards in Architecture
The jury selected eleven projects of various typologies: airport, visitor centre, boathouse, train station, mausoleum etc. Follow the link to the reports about each project.
Centre for International Governance and Innovation (CIGI) Campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
SCAD Museum of Art in Savannah, Georgia
Sottile & Sottile and Lord Aeck Sargent in association with Dawson Architects
Quaker Meeting House and Arts Center, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C.
St. Louis Public Library, Central Library Transformation and Restoration in St. Louis
- Scott Wolf, FAIA (Chair), The Miller Hull Partnership
- Natalye Appel, Natalye Appel + Associates Architects
- Mary Brush, Brush Architects
- Joy Coleman, Treanor Architects
- Robert M. Hon, AIAS Student Representative
- Brenda A. Levin, Levin & Associates Architects
- Michael J. Mills, Mills + Schnoering Architects
- G. Martin Moeller, National Building Museum
- Ed Soltero, Arizona State University
The visitor information centre at the historic Sparrenburg fortress, which opened on 17 September, will function as an informative spatial ...
The Danish Maritime Museum by BIG is awarded with the Jury's Prize. The winner of the Readers' Prize was the ...
Its Austrias most prominent construction site - and the biggest one. In December, the first long distance train is to ...